Lan Barnes wrote:
Ed Van Meter to Neil, Lan
Again, I state for the "RECORD" no LINUX User Group
SIG shall use a Room if they are not scheduled to use
a specific room, unless approved by SDCOE through my
coordination. Your compliance with this rule is
mandatory.

I'm not suggesting that we try to change anything or rock the boat but I'm curious: By what means does Ed have us by the short and curlies that we brush off this sort of thing? I'm sure I've heard it explained a few times before but I guess I've forgotten. Is the above intended to sound the way it does or is Ed really just a nice guy who doesn't express himself well?

I guess one means by which he has us by the shorts is that finding another meeting place is difficult and more effort than anyone wants to invest. I sure wish my employer had a suitable meeting room. The Windows User Group meets at Microsoft's office. Maybe someday RedHat or someone will have an office in San Diego.

--
Tracy R Reed                  Read my blog at http://ultraviolet.org
Key fingerprint = D4A8 4860 535C ABF8 BA97  25A6 F4F2 1829 9615 02AD

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org