I suggest you organize a picnic planning committee and decide on the date and
place. Due to my current schedule, I have little time to put into organizing
such an event right now.

Tracy R Reed wrote:
> Richard W. Ernst wrote:
>> Personally, I prefer the beach, and ideally somewhere there's a fire
>> ring so we can have FIRE and stay into the evening.
>
> I prefer the beach also. I've just heard that it is hard to get a space
> with a fire ring. I have a bunch of wood at my house that we can burn.
> We don't like using the fireplace in the house much anymore because it
> just stinks up the whole place. Staying into the evening sounds like fun.
>
> --
> Tracy R Reed                  Read my blog at http://ultraviolet.org
> Key fingerprint = D4A8 4860 535C ABF8 BA97  25A6 F4F2 1829 9615 02AD
> Non-GPG signed mail gets read only if I can find it among the spam.
>
> --
> KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org

Neil Schneider                          pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com
Key fingerprint = 67F0 E493 FCC0 0A8C 769B  8209 32D7 1DB1 8460 C47D

"Work to eat, eat to live, live to bike, bike to work." -- Naomi Bloom

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org