Richard W. Ernst wrote:
Personally, I prefer the beach, and ideally somewhere there's a fire ring so we can have FIRE and stay into the evening.

I prefer the beach also. I've just heard that it is hard to get a space with a fire ring. I have a bunch of wood at my house that we can burn. We don't like using the fireplace in the house much anymore because it just stinks up the whole place. Staying into the evening sounds like fun.

--
Tracy R Reed                  Read my blog at http://ultraviolet.org
Key fingerprint = D4A8 4860 535C ABF8 BA97  25A6 F4F2 1829 9615 02AD

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org