It starts with at a ring hook under the pilots left on the left side of the
front spar, spans to the center through another Clevis, goes up the front spar
and the other bungee end hook goes around the center control stick. By sliding
the bungee up and down the stick I can adjust the force needed.

Thanks,

Rob Schmitt