Hi,

I did not see it announced here, so probably work is on progress. But
I saw a lot of people started translation.

For help, the 20000 new words look very bad. When I updated filed from
4.0 to 4.1, I used a script that replaced ahelp hid parameters in
translations, most of the this untranslatable change is the only
change. I saved the commands, probably they are still useful:

git diff 14779b36c86679f..6ff9e113ec34775 | grep "ahelp hid" | grep -v
"^ " | sed -e "s/^.*ahelp hid=\"//" | sed -e "s/\".*$//" > replace.txt

I don't remember what the commit range was. Probably from 4.0 branch
point to 4.1 branch point. Then I manually edited replaced txt, there
were some wrong lines in it. I kept only the real pairs of changes.
Then I replaced strings in existing translations:

for i in `ls -1 translations/libo_help/ | grep -v templates`;do python
src/pootle/manage.py sync_stores --project=libo_help --language=$i;cd
translations/libo_help/$i;for j in `find . -name \*.po`;do sed -f
/home/timar/replace.txt <$j >$j.new;mv $j.new $j;done;cd
../../..;python src/pootle/manage.py update_stores --project=libo_help
--language=$i;done

Then I updated translations against the latest templates.

My second remarks is about UI. I find the new word count too low. I
can't believe that there is nothing new in sw, sd, sc etc. I did not
check, though.

I'm sorry, if these issues have been already known, and are being addressed.

Cheers,
Andras