In data sabato 23 novembre 2013 17:38:40, Christian Lohmaier ha scritto:

Hi Christian, *,

> Hi Valter, *,
>
> On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 1:21 PM, Valter Mura <valterm...@libreoffice.org>
wrote:
> > In data giovedì 21 novembre 2013 21:49:57, Andras Timar ha scritto:
> >
> > could you confirm me the package migration is from 4.1 to 4.2 ?
>
> If the announce didn't make it through, then let me know - as gmail
> user I don't notice when mails don't make it to the list..
>
> Migration copied libo_help/ui to libo41_help/ui - and 4.2 took the
> libo_help/ui ones as well, but did update it against the templates
> that were updated for 4.2

So, as far as I understand, the strings in 4.2 are from 4.0 (let's say) and
not from 4.1. Am I correct?
This is on the Source part.

Concerning the Target part (I mean the "translated" strings), where do they
come from? I hope from the 4.1 project, which is, at least for Italian side,
the one in which we are working on revision.

Please, let me know, thank you.

> > I'm currently working on an important revision of the help, indipendent
> > from the translation, and I need to know if I can safely continue this
> > revision in 4.2, leaving 4.1 in its present state.
>
> 4.2 can be used, however for 4.1 I did run it against the updates that
> occured during break of string freeze on 4-1 branch not long ago.
>
> If you did trigger the manual update and fixed the strings (mostly
> changes to the xml-attributes, but also new documentation for
> date/time related functions in base.

Ciao
--
Valter