În data de Tue, 21 Feb 2023 17:25:56 +0000, toki a scris:

> > Why not choose from SIL fonts ? Their i18n support is comprehensive
> > (and font quality is awesome).
>
> There is this little thing known as license incompatibility. Not all
> of the fonts that SIL distributes use the SIL Open Font License.

Right, but – at least at first glance – their license looks permisive enough
[1]. One should check this on the specific font of interest, though.

Anyway, my suggestion with SIL was in the form of 'example'. If other places
like this exists, the better. I tend to avoid Google fonts and so I don't know
much of their novelties, but maybe things aren't that bad there either :)

Cristi

[1] https://scripts.sil.org/cms/scripts/page.php?site_id=nrsi&id=OFL-FAQ_web

--
Cristian Secară