Hello,

I have looked into the files you sent me, but I am not really sure what you
want me to do, because the text seems to be already translated into Danish?

I have to say that I am not that familiar with programming, I guess I need
a "dummies" guide :) I would really like to help, but how to know which
files to open and how I should do it and exactly which phrases I should
translate, does not make much sense to me.

Regards,
Irene