Hi Bengt,

I think there was a mix up, as we haven't spoke before and I subscribed to this
thing just today.  I'm also not much of a Matthias.

I will try to keep my eyes open for any mistakes in Polish version of
OpenOffice though. Might write to you soon.

Keep tight.

W dniu 2017-04-23 13:18:23 użytkownik Bengt Wittgren