Yes I am breeding. I have been working with two breedes form Au.  But I'm not breeding with the AU line.  Me and the people that wrok with cold naver pay what they are asking for the AU line.
Jet

kendranvl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I disagree with the point that the American Labradoodle will ever be
to the point of the Australian Labradoodle and that is because the
mix of breeds that goes into the Australian Labradoodle is still not
fully disclosed and public. Some say 5, 6 or 8 different breeds were
used. I know of no one in America breeding the Labradoodle that is
mixing in other breeds other than the Spoodle/Cockapoo. Therefore
they will never be at the same level (when I say level I do not mean
one is better, just the same).

Jet, are you currently breeding Labradoodles?

--- In labradoodles@yahoogroups.com, Georgette baker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]..>
wrote:

> > Donna,
>
> when i frist stared looking in to breeding doodles I
want right to the breeds in AU. And I talked to them and told them
what I was looking to do and why. I came right out and told them
that I and the people that I work with could naver aford to pay what
they are asking for there dogs, So when i stated to breed I was doing
it with the help and the informtion form the breeds in AU. You are
right in part. The dodles that are AU are all multi-gen,and have
had all and all of the health and genetic testing. But there are
breeds that are going alonge with the AU breeds that are doing
health and genetic testing. And there are are having multi-gen
doodles that are just as good as the AU ones but you are not paying
big bucks for them. I'm not saying that one if bater them the other
because I'm sorry there not. They both have there good points and
there bad points.

> the bigest difference is that the Au doodles have been around
longer and they have been working on then longer. So you are going
to find that most of the Au are more allergy and asthma friendly
coat. But think giving time and that right breeds that the Am
doodles will cathc up to them.

> Jet
>

> > From: buttafamily5
> > Date: 10/12/2006 5:23:08 PM
> > To: labradoodles@yahoogroups.com
> > Subject: [labradoodles] Re: Difference between Am and Au doodles?
> >
> > Renie, I'm not upset,you're entitled to your opinion, but you
didn't
> > answer my question. but I think it's important to acknowledge the
> > difference is very important to a certain population --
specifically
> > those of us with severe dog allergies in the family. An F1 would
be
> > risky for us, as it is my understanding that they often shed, at
least
> > to some degree. The AU multi-gen, and all of the health and
genetic
> > testing that comes with it, as well as the other breeds (there
are I
> > believe 6 approved breeds)infused into the AU, is all done to
produce
> > the most allergy and asthma friendly coat. And one cannot put a
price
> > tag on that for us.
> > The people who got the F1 from the newspaper have only had him
for a
> > week or so, and I hope it works out just fine. They also got a
> > labradoodle because of allergies. I don't think they even knew
about
> > AU multi-gens, there are very few breeders in our state.
> >
> > Donna
> >
> > --- In labradoodles@yahoogroups.com, "Renie" <Renie@> wrote:
> > >
> > > I have a F.B.I. Because he is what I could afford ..he is
wonderful
> > in every
> > > way .. Now I hope no one will get upset ..but I can not see
paying
> > big $$$$
> > > for a mixed dog I feel some of the prices these breeders are
asking
> > is out
> > > of reach and I have to wonder who is breeder to better the
breed or
> > just for
> > > the big bucks ?.. I don't think it matters weather your dog is
> > F.B.I. Or a
> > > multi-Gen doodle it all goes back to the sire and dam and there
> > personality
> > > s. When I meet some one I don't say OH he is a multi-Gen or a
FB1
> > does it
> > > really matter ? How did your friends F1 turn out the one that
came
> > out of
> > > the paper ?
> > > Renie proud owner of a F1 doodle called Sam I am ...

Talk is cheap. Use Yahoo! Messenger to make PC-to-Phone calls. Great rates starting at 1ยข/min. __._,_.___

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs