I kind of think of it like McDonald's secret sauce, I know what most
of the ingredients are, I tried to make it at home and it was ok but,
not the same. (wink wink)

You may find the founding breeders websites more up to date with
current breeding practices of the Australian LD.

http://www.rutlandmanor.com/
http://www.LabradoodleTP.com/

--- In labradoodles@yahoogroups.com, "buttafamily5"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It sounds way too complicated, and a bit political to me -- guess
I'll
> leave it to the experts, and just go with your answer -- they are a
> lovely breed, and we were certainly drawn to them as well.
>
> Donna
>
> --- In labradoodles@yahoogroups.com, "kendranvl" <kendra@> wrote:
> >
> > I am aware of the listing of the 6 breeds listed by the LAA.
That
> > list says the "approved" breeds but RM recently infused the
Wheaton
> > and recently stated they never used the Curly Coated Retriever
and
> > another breed.  That is why I said the mix is not "public" as it
is
> > their proprietary blend.  They will always keep the American
> > Labradoodle from being the same as the Australian Labradoodle.
> >
> > The Australian Labradoodle is a lovely dog and that is why I am
drawn
> > to them.
> >
> > --- In labradoodles@yahoogroups.com, "buttafamily5"
> > <buttafamily5@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Actually, that information is pretty easy to find -- there are
> > > currently 6 approved breed infusions for the authentic
Australian
> > > Multi-Gen. Here's a link for one of a few places I found it
when I
> > was
> > > researching puppy choices.
> > > http://www.laa.org.au/about_doodles_parentbreeds.htm