Kathy,

There is an online database here http://server.com/WebApps/db-view.cgi?id=114694;sort=3 where people register to rescue Doodles.  Perhaps some of them would be interested in your puppies?  You can sort by location and email the people in your area.

You are in Southern California correct?  There are 2+ pages of email address from California alone.  And Californians will drive all over the state for what they want.

Kristan

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I have 5 puppies I can't sell.   I have advertised and advertised and nothing.    They are 11 weeks old now.    I wish I could just scream to everyone how awesome these puppies are.   They are so mellow and smart.  They are beautiful, trained and  loving.

I took so much time and expense in choosing the parents and treating these puppies like gold.   The only thing I didn't check was the market.  There is no desire for them in my area.

I don't know what to do.     I have another litter due next week but they are all going to Arizona.     I wish I could keep them all but I want each one to have their own special owner.    I was thinking of putting them in the paper as Lab/mix   and see what happens.

Any suggestions??

Kathie

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate new house payment __._,_.___

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs