Thank you everyone who e-mailed me with great ideas.

I live in Lancaster Ca.  I will be heading to Tuscan Arizona next week if anyone wants to meet me there!!  LOL !!

The puppies I have sold went for $850.   I know if I lower the price to the "public" it makes us all look bad.  I would go half price to anyone on our list though.    Just between us doodle lovers.     All I ask in exchange would be to be able to post picture to my website as they grow and develop.

Kathie

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs