I have 5 puppies I can't sell.   I have advertised and advertised and nothing.    They are 11 weeks old now.    I wish I could just scream to everyone how awesome these puppies are.   They are so mellow and smart.  They are beautiful, trained and  loving.

I took so much time and expense in choosing the parents and treating these puppies like gold.   The only thing I didn't check was the market.  There is no desire for them in my area.

I don't know what to do.     I have another litter due next week but they are all going to Arizona.     I wish I could keep them all but I want each one to have their own special owner.    I was thinking of putting them in the paper as Lab/mix   and see what happens.

Any suggestions??

Kathie

Labradoodle Dog breed gift Labradoodle dog
Labradoodle dog breed Mixed breed dogs