From: Andrea Lamble <andrealam...@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 12:43 PM
Subject: [lace] Help.......Andrea Lamble

Hi,I'm writing this with tears in my eyes,sorry I did not inform you about my
trip.I actually made a quick trip to Madrid (Spain) and unfortunately attacked
and mugged at a gun point on the way to my hotel,all cash,credit card and cell
were stolen off me but luckily I still have my passport with me.
I`ve been to the embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at
all and my return flight leaves anytime from now but I`m having problems
settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let me leave until I
settle the bills.
Am freaked out at the moment and need help.

--

Blog: http://apinnick.wordpress.com
Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/spindexr