Tamara,

You're too clever to be taken in by this kind of spam. ;-)
Unfortunately, there are people out there who don't think these things
through and unfortunately they send payment ... only to get an
embarrassed email a few months later saying, "Hi, everyone, my account
was hacked. Hope no one got hurt..."

I got the same message on Facebook chat, from someone I hardly knew,
so that raised my suspicions. I replied, "Sorry, go find another
victim," and got a smiley in return.

Avital

--

Blog: http://apinnick.wordpress.com