I am horrified by what has been going on regarding Andrea's account! I've gotten emails from my sister which suggest to me that her account has also been hacked. She is traveling right now, so I hope all is well with her.

Thank all of you for your good advice regarding passwords. Groan... I've got a lot of work to do to establish safer ones!

But regarding Avital's question - if I were in trouble would I turn to lace-making buddies for help? I think if I were in a foreign country and had a glimmer of a hope that an Arachne friend lived nearby, I might ask for help... but never money!

Clay