--- Jazmin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am a younger lacemaker, in my early 30's, and I have to admit,
> with being back at school, and working and homelife and and and..
> most of my handcrafts have to be portable.

Heather is right on here for my life as well. I do bobbin lace and take
classes when I can, but pretty much all of my bobbin lacemaking happens
in class or on the days I can manage to get to guild meetings. At home
I knit or tat, because I have a three year old who tends to launch
himself at me unexpectedly. Bobbin lace is a nearly impossible hobby
for mothers of young children, so that's an automatic age restriction
right there.

Emma near Seattle