I had forgotten entirely that, at the time I got the
intrucion sheet from Winslow Bobbins, I also got their wire. So I never
had any problem spangling "their way"...>>

I once got a roll of steel wire from the dentist - they use the wire in the straightening process. It was pricey but the roll is probably going to last me a life time particularly as I now spangle with fishing line and only use the wire for triple twisted spangles! Jeanette Fischer, Western Cape, South Africa.