From: owner-l...@arachne.com [mailto:owner-l...@arachne.com] On Behalf Of
Tamara P Duvall
Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:58 PM
To: Lace Arachne
Subject: [lace] Re: Thanks Jeri

On Sep 25, 2010, at 8:55 PM, Celtic Dream Weaver wrote:

>   for the info on the Milanese books from Holly Van Sciver.

Me, too! I was totally unaware of Colgan's Alphabet Inspirations book. Since
I'm a great fan of Colgan's Milanese designs and techniques, I've printed
out Holly's order form and will get it in the mail on Monday (or, maybe, if
I'm impatient enough, in an e-mail later tonight <g>)

> The angel pattern I was speaking of was just one angel. I saw the picture
of it years ago finished.

Sherry, the angel you're talking about is, I think, one of the workshop
projects. I saw it (at least, I saw *an* angel she had designed) in her
portfolio this spring, at the Lace At Sweet Briar. Louise did say she was
planning on publishing a new book but wasn't sure which patterns would be
included in it. I asked about the possibility of a new book, because she had
an absolutely *darling* little honeybee, which I "have to" make one day;
it's absolutely brilliant. She said that one was likely to be included,
which made me very happy. Don't know what else might be in that book (she
also had a darling thistle, but that one I got the pattern for in class) or
when it's likely to be available.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/

17:16:00