T, before you rush to buy the "Alphabet Inspirations" book, I'm pretty sure the
author is Sandi Woods, not Louise Colgan.  Both are great designers of Milanese
patterns, but they are different.  I have Sandi's second book, but it's packed
away.  I'm pretty sure it's called "Alphabet Inspirations" and its cover looks
just like the picture on the Van Sciver website.

I know the blurb about the book on Holly's website lists Louise as the author,
but if you look closely at the picture of the book, I'm pretty sure it says
"Sandi Woods", not "Louise Colgan".

Robin P.
Los Angeles, California, USA
robinl...@socal.rr.com
>   for the info on the Milanese books from Holly Van Sciver.

Me, too! I was totally unaware of Colgan's Alphabet Inspirations book. Since
I'm a great fan of Colgan's Milanese designs and techniques, I've printed out
Holly's order form and will get it in the mail on Monday (or, maybe, if I'm
impatient enough, in an e-mail later tonight <g>)