From: Jean Nathan
Sent: Thursday, May 31, 2012 8:28 AM
To: Lace
Subject: [lace] Arthritic hands and picking up bobbins

The problem with the method in the video is that the bobbins are being held
up in the hands and her fingers are supple. I couldn't do that because my
hands aren't supple and also would become tired within a few minutes. <--
-> I need the spangle to move them.

My bobbins stay on the pillow even when I'm doing a plait.

I envy those of you who have the dexterity to choose how you work.
Fortunately most of us can find a way we can manage.

Jean in Poole, Dorset, UK