Hi Arachnids

What a lot of Digests! I think some lurkers have decided to unlurk, but why
should the other lurkers not enjoy the Digests without replying? We are all
different and as long as there are sufficient to keep the Digest rolling, does
it matter? For those who are enjoying learning from out comments - keep
reading, learning and lacemaking. I like the constant questions, and if the
same ones reoccur there may be new facts and ideas among the answers. Not all
answers will be right for all lacemakers.  I have been making bobbin and other
laces for over 40 years and I am still learning.

Regarding cover cloths, personally I agree with some of the suggestions and
disagree with others. Look at all the suggestions, try the ones you fancy and
continue with the ones that suit you.

Arachne 20 years - a Stuart Johnson bobbin please, I have a cupboard of cover
cloths and I can only use one decorative one at a time.  I don't even
contemplate counting my bobbins, but I still don't have enough.

Happy lacemaking to all, contributors, lurkers and especially all involved in
keeping Lace Digest going

Alex