At one time - when a very green newbee - somewhat still a newbee - i didn't
realize that the thickness of the thread would work better with more or
less weight on the spangles appropriately.  i too decided to compensate but
went for fishing pole "weights".  you can get them really small so they add
just the weight of an extra bead or two.  it doesn't look so grand unless
you decide to paint them, but they can be added and removed easily for the
duration of the project without damaging the bobbins.  it sure saves time
on the spangling which can be mostly uniform except for colors and shapes.
 just a thought.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali
Overton, NV USA

--
Hugs, Lin and the Mali
Always remember that no matter how useless you feel, you’re someone’s