I think Malvary is wishing January away quickly - the next issue of Lace isn't
due to be published until the last day of the month. (Just in case anyone
panics thinking theirs is late).

I'm another of the team of proofreaders, but tend to read and forget what's in
it until my magazine arrives (otherwise as I've already read it cover to
cover, it would make it pointless having the paper copy!) - so yes, I did know
about what was going on, but unless I get to see exhibitions for myself don't
feel I can comment on them; time, travel expenses and other commitments mean I
rarely get to see exhibitions unless they are local and in easy public
transport reach.

Jane Partridge

Jeri will be pleased to know that there is an article about this exhibition
in the next issue of Lace (165), which should be arriving any time soon.

Malvary in Ottawa (who proof read this about a month ago)