The motifs are now starting to wing themselves across oceans.  Hopefully
all will be sent off by September 1.  Progress has been reported to be
right on track with lots of pretty lace pieces finding new homes and
bringing pleasure.  Don't we enjoy receiving and seeing new lace techniques
to add to our collections with love.

I am receiving details on each piece so we will be tempted in new venues.
Thank you participants for spreading more lace ideas across our
membership.  I look forward to another exchange again next year.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali

*Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'! - Audrey
Hepburn*