It is with great pleasure that I am able to alert you that with the
assistance of Sue Babbs, we have the motifs exchanged during this first
summer (northern hemisphere) exchange posted on Flickr.  Sue has teamed up
with me to hopefully allow the members of Arachne to still have the
blessing of seeing lace being exchanged among the group.  We both hope you
enjoy this posting.  The link I have is:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/lacemaker/with/36225853145/.

We all are fortunate to have this available to us and thank, Clay
Blackwell, the host of the web pages for gifting us this opportunity.  Sue
and I both thank all who participate and gift us with this "fun" bonus to
the blessing and fun of the exchange.

Hugs, Lin and the Mali