On 2016-06-27 19:01, Matheus Poletto wrote:

Hi Matheus,

>> I found some posts saying you need maintainer for my language PT-BR
>> and i love the ideia of becomming one. What i need do to become
>> this?

that's great, welcome to LanguageTool! Most maintainers spend their time
writing new error detection rules and improving existing rules. The
technical details about this are documented at [1]. But in general,
there's no TODO list and maintainers choose their own tasks. This may be
XML rule development only or developing with Java, or writing add-ons.

Maybe Marco, our Maintainer for European Portuguese, can give you some
examples of issues that you could work on. Once you have first results,
you can create a pull request at github and your changes will become
part of LT. Please let us know if you have more questions.

Regards
  Daniel

[1] http://wiki.languagetool.org/development-overview