Hi Matheus,

Just in case you are struggling with git (as I do), here is a helpful
basic guide: http://rogerdudler.github.io/git-guide/

My advice, for what it's worth: As a first step, take a look at the
grammar.xml file for European Portuguese or any other language that you
happen to be familiar with. Most of the legwork is done in the
respective grammar.xml for each language.

And don't hesitate to ask if you get stuck. The community will figure it
out somehow.

(Not that this is very relevant, but I'm the one who directed you to
this mailing list on Facebook.)

Best,
Jan