On 5/1/16, Werner Pamler <werner.pam...@freenet.de> wrote:

> I would greatly appreciate any comments.

Nice piece of work.

I would have the name of the base class (LazExporter) reflect that it
is intended for use with "2D-Data", and that it exports text.

The HTML exporter should not (or not always) write a complete HTML
page, most likely I would use the exporter to create the tables only
and insert them in an existing HTML document.
(The default setup IMO should be to just export it to a plain table
(only table, tr, th, td (and closing) tags.)
But this is nitpicking about implementation details.

Bart