A.J.

I've browsed through the list and find that some icons are missing (packages
/ run / among others). But I guess we could use the existing ones here.
Another thing is that the icons all are 16x16 in size. There should be a
22x22 equivalent though also included. Just have a look at the todolist for
example to see why. Large buttons plainly need 22x22 or else it looks
flimsy.

I think it's a good idea though to make "icon sets" that ship with lazarus
(in time). For instance high contrast or large size iconsets should be
included IMHO.

You are using Nuvola and CrystalSVG, ever considered Tango? I also like the
naming they use. It's like a taxonomy of functionality. I would like to
suggest taking over the naming for our purpose and start from there. You
added a huge list of icons, but I would be in favor of limiting the number.
Because all you get is each button having their own icon (like we do now
have). If we start with from functionality and work our way up I believe we
have more success in unifying lazarus. We can vote per icon wether to use it
in te "base" set or not.

I would also be glad to make a wiki on this subject and make it look similar
to this: http://tango-project.org/Tango_Icon_Gallery

BTW: why does the icons need to be converted to ICO? Lazarus is quite happy
with XPM. This format is also supported on all main platforms Lazarus is
available at (GIMP). So I see no real need it only adds to maintenance. And
if you want to do it  then use the convert util from ImageMagick.

Darius