Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
to write all this, nothing is stopping you, but CHM seems like a faster
& more productive route ATM, if the coder doesn't care anyway.

Brings me back to the same old question everybody seems to avoid
answering.  May we use the CHM format - is it proprietary/patented by
Microsoft?

Depends on where you are obviously :-). AFAIK, it can't be here in Europe. Besides, a file format is just a file format, there is no invention in a format, it's just a choice.

Micha