On 12/05/06, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why isn't it extensible?

Some code may need to be moved, maybe the HelpManager needs to be added.

Multiple databases:
See procedure THelpManager.RegisterIDEHelpDatabases

Multiple viewers is also possible:
Extend procedure THelpManager.RegisterDefaultIDEHelpViewers;

I don't see what is missing.

Vincent.

I haven't had time to study the related code yet, so excuse me if I
got this all wrong.  From the method names mentioned above, I come to
the conclusion that this help system only works for the Lazarus IDE?

Can one implement help for applications written with Lazarus and LCL as well.?

Regards,
 Graeme.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1