Am Sonntag, den 14.05.2006, 23:15 +0200 schrieb Mattias Gaertner:
> The IDE is not only form designing.
> Many people would like to use one IDE for all of their source - pascal GUIs,
> php/html/js webpages, c++ tools/libs, perl/python/bash scripts ...
> We have already syntax highlighers for all of them. A plugin for code
> formatters and parsing tools could be useful. Although I have other
> priorities at the moment.

Me too. I really like writing code with good syntax highlighting and
code template support. But only for Pascal so far.

This leads to another question:

Can the behaviour of the editor get customized? I'd like to have the
cursor move more "text orientation" wise in sense of not extending to
the right further than the real line end.

For most things like shell scripts (don't hit me ;) I use JEdit. What I
really love is having the "Pos1" key jumping to the start of the
indented text on the first hit. Could lazarus' editor be made that way?
If so, how can I do?

Regards,
Marc