Michael Van Canneyt schreef:

On Mon, 15 May 2006, Marc Santhoff wrote:

For most things like shell scripts (don't hit me ;) I use JEdit. What I
really love is having the "Pos1" key jumping to the start of the
indented text on the first hit. Could lazarus' editor be made that way?
If so, how can I do?

If I remember correctly, this has been requested once, and the solution
was: first hit -> col 1, second hit: first indented pos ?

And by all means, such things should be configurable. Each coder has his
own preferences...

Is this Editor Options -> General -> Jump to nearest start?

Vincent.