Enough about naming issues ;-)
And enough about suggesting Lazarus as "generic RAD". Why don't use
Eclipse then?
No sir, I pretty much like Pascal syntax, with ':=' for attribution
and no braces blocks ;-)

Back to the original subject, maybe (unfortunately) one can think that
they were not very fond of an FPC article because text-mode tools
isn't a "hot" topic these days. I don't remember seeing anything on LJ
about GCC or Boost or any "low-level" library or framework (unless
maybe web-related stuff).
I hope one would be successful if he'd throw Lazarus in the mix...

Cheers,
Flávio