On 17/05/06, Florian Klaempfl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Lv wrote:
> So if you guys want to change the name, where does it leave users like
> me presenting papers at conferences and citing Lazarus in technical
> papers as my software of choice?

Nice to hear that not all users believe into the imo stupid idea to change the
name. I don't think either that the "board of directors" of lazarus (Michael H.,
 Matthias, Marc, Vincents, Micha et al.) consider a name change :)

I agree.  It is a stupid idea to change the name.  There is nothing
wrong with the name Lazarus.  All it needs is a couple more bug fixes
and a lot of PR work from it's users!
Instead of waisting your energy and time following and writing to this
thread, spend your time constructively with something like fixing
bugs!

Graeme.

--
There's no place like 127.0.0.1