> Nice to hear that not all users believe into the imo stupid idea to change
> the name. I don't think either that the "board of directors" of lazarus

Hi.

I have start some "message threads" that finish in "flame wars",
like "foundation" one, which wasn't my intention.

But I didn't start the "message thread" about changing name,
I'll prefer "Lazarus" to get more mature, before
changing name.

I one of the ones who think that a new name is MUST,
"Lazarus" seems fine for a project name, but I share
the idea that taking the project to "corporate" world,
will require a new name.

And for the "board of directors", what can I say,
I just respect their work ;-)

Just my 2 cents.

-----
Marco Aurelio Ramirez Carrillo
lazarus dot mramirez at star-dev dot com [dot mx]