On 5/17/06, L505 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So:
site:freepascal.org docs getpropvalue

instead of just

site:freepascal.org getpropvalue

Okay, to extent on your example and make it even easier to do
searching I have created two dynamic bookmarks.  I have tested them in
Mozilla Firefox, but should also work in Netscape. Not sure about IE
(please let me know).

You create a new bookmark on your Bookmark Toolbar.  When you click
the bookmark, it prompts you for your keyword(s) to search and
launches Google .

There should be no wrapping of text so please fix this when you create
you bookmarks.

Bookmark #1
Name: Search FPC docs (includes mailing lists)
URL Location:
javascript:Qr=document.getSelection();if(!Qr){void(Qr=prompt('Enter
your
Keywords...',''))};if(Qr)location.href='http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site:freepascal.org+'+escape(Qr)

Bookmark #2
Name: Search FPC docs only
URL Location:
javascript:Qr=document.getSelection();if(!Qr){void(Qr=prompt('Enter
your
Keywords...',''))};if(Qr)location.href='http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=site:freepascal.org+docs+'+escape(Qr)

Have fun!!

Regards,