On 5/18/06, Vincent Snijders <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Can anybody explain, why googling with:
>>         site:lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net dynamicarray
>> only gives two hits, but not
>> http://lazarus-ccr.sourceforge.net/docs/lcl/dynamicarray/index.html

I think this particular page has been there for months now. Other pages
for over a year. So that is not a good explanation.

Do those pages not maybe contain some metatags (I think that is what
they are called) or tags that Google doesn't like, so doesn't index
them fully.  I know you get metatags to tell search engines more about
your site and what not to index.
Just a guess.

Regards,
 Graeme.