I got it compiling

A demo of your XML file would be apreciated (all do I think I can
produce it if I put in some time.
I also had a error in this unit Utils in the routine
I replaced the lines and I got it compiled but im not sure what I miss
now.
Its not part of your source so I gess it's a unit that comes with laz.

procedure LoadLanguage(lang: string);
begin
  if
FileExists(ProgramDirectory+'languages'+Directoryseparator+Lang+'.po')
then
    TranslateUnitResourceStrings
// old line
('uintfstrconsts',ProgramDirectory+'languages'+Directoryseparator+Lang+'
.po');
('uintfstrconsts',ProgramDirectory+'languages'+Directoryseparator+Lang+'
//
TranslateResourcestrings(ProgramDirectory+'languages'+Directoryseparator
+Lang+'.mo');
end;

Met vriendelijke groet,
Pieter Valentijn