Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:

Has anybody done something like this with CodeTools yet? Creating a
GUI Lazarus addon or seperate application that can build or edit
classes?

I will continue the design stuff for PressObjects presently. I need this SDK running in the Lazarus and Delphi IDE so I created an interface to change the project sources. One unit implement this interface using Borland OTA, another unit implement it using lazideintf.

I would like to build such a tool or help someone that already started
with such a tool. This would be extremely handy in projects like tiOPF
where you need to create hundreds of Business Objects.

This is exactly what I am planning to do. What I have implemented so far: a pascal parser, a code updater and a model that stores project data.

--
Joao Morais