On 15/06/07, Al Boldi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I had a look at the tiOPF dist but could not find this tool.

Is this a standalone tool?

It's in the Support Apps directory.  The tiOPF1 repository has quite a
few tools. I have only ported the tiSQLEditor to tiOPF2 so far. It was
all I needed at the time and currently only compiles with Lazarus. Ian
showed interest (this last week) in making the minor changes required
for it to compile in Delphi. That should be a very simple process and
quick to do (copy .lfm files to .dfm files, create a new .dpr project,
open all the forms and re save them and compile).

To browse the tiSQLEditor source follow the link below.

http://tiopf.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/tiopf/tiOPF2_SupportApps/trunk/tiSQLEditor/

Graeme.