wile64 wrote:
Hi all,

Please vote for the image of your choice

Thanks,

--
Laurent.
Datasource1 & 2 are nice icons, but for me the central 'drum' object suggests a whole database, not a dataset. TDataSource connects to a dataset, not a database. That is presumably why Delphi created the icon they use - they use the table glyph (as in the TTable icon) to represent the dataset, and added the arrows to it to show the datasource connection.

What have you used for a dataset base icon ? Datasource should show a connection to that. If you haven't made a new dataset base icon yet, you should probably make that first.

(Pardon me if it has already floated past the list, there have been so MANY done recently it is hard to keep up! It really has brightened up Lazarus, great work!)

cheers,
John Sunderland