On Dec 20, 2007, at 7:19 PM, ik wrote:

Hello,

My "stable" version of lazarus is 0.9.24, however I do check Lazarus
svn from time to time, and usually I change the .lazarus directory
depends on the version I wish to check.
Is there a way to tell Lazarus to store information regarding he
specific version I'm using instead of working like that ?

Boa a different script for each of them with the right symlink and enjoy ^^

Thanks,
Ido
--
http://ik.homelinux.org/

Damien Gerard
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

People who used magic without knowing what they were doing usually came to a sticky end. All over the entire room, sometimes.
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Moving Pictures)