Hi all,
As I promised last week, I finished and released GamePack version 1.0.
The keyboard event handling is not yet as good as I would like, but this
is not a crucial aspect as it's something that belongs on the lazarus
level anyway.

Having said that, the other functionalities are all there as promised
including the event-based collision detection and sprite-motion control.

I am still busy writing new up-to-date documentation, but the included
demoprogram shows how to use all the abilities in all the components.

I already have an idea for my next major addition, but this will be for
a later release. In the meantime, those who wanted to play with it can
now get it to take a look.
The URL is:
http://outkastsolutions.co.za/outkast/index.php?option=com_openwiki&Itemid=&id=gamepack

I would like it if it could be added to the CCR as well please to help
people find it.

I would love to receive feedback on this release. It's far from perfect,
in particular the code-structure could use some clean-up and improved
error detection, but provided the programmer uses it right, everything
seems to work very well. That's not to say it cannot be improved but I
would really like to get some outside input with this, yet another
reason I am releasing it. I think it is a justified .0 release and I
hope people will find it useful.

Ciao
A.J.
--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" -
Clarke's law

--
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Clarke's law "Any technology that is distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced" -Gehm's corollary "Any technologist that is distinguishable from a magician is insufficiently advanced" - My corollary
The worlds worst webcomic: http://silentcoder.co.za/scartoonz
The worlds best cybercafe manager: http://outkafe.outkastsolutions.co.za

begin:vcard
fn:AJ Venter
n:Venter;AJ
org:Global Pact Trading Pty. Ltd.;OutKast Solutions
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Director of Product Development
tel;work:+27 21 554 5059
tel;fax:+27 11 252 9197