Vincent Snijders wrote:
Alex du Plessis schreef:

I did a re-install of postgres and now libpq is a .lib file. Any thoughts on what that file type might be? Seems the only workaround at the moment is to use odbc. With odbc at least I can get connected

I still need to find out how to directly connect to postgres via sqldb and libpq. Any ideas on that matter will be greatly appreciated

For your sake, I installed postgresql 8.3 and found libpq.dll in C:\Program Files\PostgreSQL\8.3\bin

Vincent

Thank you Vincent. I then wonder what could have caused my installation to rename those files during installation.

Thanx

Alex