Hi all,

        I installed Lazarus and Free Pascal on my Linux Ubuntu pc
using the Synaptic Package Manager. However, when I start Lazarus I
get the following error message (see subject).

    The current Free Pascal source directory
    "/usr/lib/fpc/2.0.4/units/i386-linux/
    does not look correct.
    Choose OK to choose the default "".
    Otherwise check Environment -> Environment Options -> File

    [OK] [ignore]

      Note that the above listed directory (
/usr/lib/fpc/2.0.4/units/i386-linux/ ) *does* exist.

      What am I doing wrong?!? Can someone please tell me the URL for
downloading any files I'm missing and also what is the exact directory
in which they should reside?

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com  (or)  http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)