Am 25.01.06, 13:59 -0800 schrieb Hal V. Engel:

> Cory - When I look at the curves in the LPROF profile checker I can't really
> see the discontinuities in the curves even though I know that these exist.  I
> have ICCExamin 0.38 and I don't see anyplace to inspect the curves as such.
> Could you fill me in on how you are doing this?

The mtf1/2 curves are visible in the A2B and B2A tables. Select one
table from the tag list (window below the menubar).

Below the tag list window a mtf1/2 selector appears. The first entry shows
an overview of the whole mtf table. The second the matrix, followed by the
input curves. After this the 3D tables (3D Lut's).

There you have a right button menu to select the table channel, navigate
and tune appearance like background colour or show the spectral curve.

And as last entry in the mtf selector comes the output curve of that
table.

regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
                                + development for color management