Hey all. I've been playing with the new dev snapshot (with 16-bit support) and it's fixed one part of my problem, but not the other. I've been looking at the generated profiles with iccexamin, and I think I've finally figured out what's causing my issues. When I generate a profile with the local convergence enabled, there seems to be a relatively abrubtly changing areas. It's difficult to describe, and I haven't completely convinced myself that it's not just a series of bad IT8.7 test target shots. It's so weird that I haven't ruled out bugs either.

Don't know if I can be anymore help, but I could at least provide the test target shot and see if anyone else could explain it.

Thanks,
-Cory